UROP Office Staff
UROP Office staff members monitor all MIT UROPs and are located in Room 7-104 (the first office on the left as you proceed down the Infinite Corridor from the 77 Mass Ave entrance). Consider Room 7-104 as UROP Central and feel free to visit us for help and advice regarding UROPs. For students who have never participated in UROP, UROP staff can provide assistance with finding that first UROP project. Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (except on Institute Holidays or Closings). We have an open door policy, so no need to schedule in advance - please feel free to stop by!
UROP Staff Members
Michael Bergren, Associate Dean for Academic and Research Initiatives
- Room 7-104, 627-253-8801, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Martin-Greene, Senior Program Coordinator
- Room 7-104, 617-253-3002, email@example.com
Sara Nelson, Senior Program Coordinator
- Room 7-104, 617-253-0751, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Hoyt, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Room 7-104, 617- 324-6700, email@example.com
- Alex is the first person you will likely meet when you come into the office (assuming Scout doesn't greet you first).
Scout, Office Mascot & Official Greeter, Room 7-104