UROP Office Staff
UROP Office staff members support the MIT Community on all matters related to UROP. Whether it is helping students identify UROP projects, navigate application processes and maximize experiences, or supporting faculty and departments on UROP-related administrative issues, we are here for you.
The UROP Office is located in Room 7-104, but will be closed until at least January 2021. However, UROP staff are available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST (except on Institute Holidays or Closings) and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-7306. Virtual appointments are always available to students.
UROP Staff Members
Michael Bergren, Associate Dean for Academic and Research Initiatives
- Room 7-104, 627-253-8801, email@example.com
Melissa Martin-Greene, Senior Program Coordinator
- Room 7-104, 617-253-3002, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Nelson, Senior Program Coordinator
- Room 7-104, 617-253-0751, email@example.com
Alex Hoyt, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Room 7-104, 617- 324-6700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex is the first person you will likely meet when you come into the office (assuming Scout doesn't greet you first).
Nina Lutz, Graduate Fellow
Scout, Office Mascot & Official Greeter, Room 7-104