UROP for Wellesley College Students
Wellesley College students are eligible to UROP provided that they are cross-registered at MIT for each term in which their UROPs take place. Follow the links below for instructions on how to cross-register for UROP and submit your online UROP application.
- Wellesley College Student UROP Deadlines: Dates by which your cross-registration and subsequent online UROP application are due.
- Wellesley Student Application Checklist: Step-by-step instructions on how to cross-register, obtain your MIT email account and submit your online UROP application.
- Wellesley students will only be able to access MIT's campus if they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- MIT will not offer paid UROP to students living outside of the U.S. This applies to both Wellesley and MIT students.
- Wellesley students can cross-register for UROP as volunteers, for academic credit or for faculty/department funding (sponsored research).
- MIT UROP registration is not counted as the one academic credit course students may register for at MIT each semester.