UROP for Wellesley College Students

Wellesley College students are eligible to UROP provided that they are cross-registered at MIT for each term in which their UROPs take place. Follow the links below for instructions on how to cross-register for UROP and submit your online UROP application.  

2021-2022 UPDATES:

  • Wellesley students will only be able to access MIT's campus if they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19
  • MIT will not offer paid UROP to students living outside of the U.S. This applies to both Wellesley and MIT students. 
  • Wellesley students can cross-register for UROP as volunteers, for academic credit or for faculty/department funding (sponsored research).
  • MIT UROP registration is not counted as the one academic credit course students may register for at MIT each semester.