Skip to content

View all Deadlines

Fall Supervisor/Sponsored Research Funding, Credit and Volunteer UROP Application Deadline

Wellesley students are not eligible forceive funding support from faculty resources and must cross-register in advance before they are able to submit formal online UROP applications.

Submit your online UROP application to your faculty supervisor no later than today to formalize your UROP for DLC/Supervisor (Sponsored Research) funding. You cannot be paid until your UROP is approved by UROP staff.

See the Wellesley College Student UROP Checklist for complete details.

Contact UROP staff, ASAP with any questions/concerns about the deadline:, 617-253-7306.